Public Services – Human Resources – Transfers and Postings of Employees – Instructions-Orders – Issued..
- G.O.Ms.No.98, Finance (HR.1) Department, Dt.04-08-2015.
- G.O.Ms.No.140, Finance (HR.I) Department, Dt.16-11-2015.
- G.O.Ms.No. 102, Finance (HR.I-Plg. & Policy) Department, Dt.10-06-2016,
- G.O.Ms.No.123, Finance (HR.I-Plg. & Policy) Department, Dt.28-06-2016.
- G.O.Ms.No.64, Finance (HR.I-Plg. & Policy) Department, Dt.21-04-2017.
- G.O.Ms.No.72, Finance (HR.I-Plg. & Policy) Department, Dt.05-05-2017.
- G.O.Ms.No.75, Finance (HR.1-Plg. & Policy) Department, Dt.09-05-2017.
- G.O.Ms.No.57, Finance (HR.1-Plg. & Policy) Department, Dt.08-05-2018.
- G.O.Ms.No.45, Finance (HR.I-Plg. & Policy) Department, Dt.24-06-2019.
- G.O.Ms.No.59, Finance (HR.1-Plg. & Policy) Department, Dt.04-07-2019.
The Government is dedicated to the welfare of its employees and seeks to advertise work-life stability to allow the staff and their households to steer blissful and contented lives. In this route, the Government’s policy is to make sure that each worker is posted at a workplace where she/he’s most efficient and contributes his/her best for improved governance and efficient public services. Overall, the Government is committed to the best placement of the employees to improve efficiency and accountability in administration.
- Accordingly, in supersession of the orders issued within the references 9th & 10th read above, the Government hereby points the next pointers for the switch of workers for the yr 2022
- The current ban on the switch of employees imposed vide the references 9 & 10 read above is relaxed for the interval from 8th June to 17th June to ensure the best placement of employees to safe optimum productiveness and dedication to the furtherance of Government’s growth aims.
Principles for Transfers and Postings:
- The following principles could also be adopted whereas effecting switch of workers
- i. Transfers shall be effected solely “on request” basis and on administrative grounds.
- ii. Employees who completed 5 years at a station shall be invariably transferred.
- iii. Service in all cadres at a station shall be counted whereas calculating the interval of keep. Station means the place (City, Town, Village) of actual working for the purpose of transfers and not office or establishment.
- iv. However, for State Audit Department, the station means Office inside the Zone as all their places of work are located within the District Headquarters solely. v. Preference will be given to the beneath classes:
- a. Employees with disabilities of 40% or more as licensed by a reliable authority as per “persons with disabilities”.
- b. Employees having mentally challenged children to a place the place medical amenities can be found.
- c. Medical grounds for the illnesses (both self or spouse or dependent children and dependent parents) of Cancer, Open Heart Operations, Neuro Surgery, and Kidney Transplantation to locations the place such facilities can be found.
- d. Widow employee appointed on Compassionate appointments.
- e. Husband and Wife instances (solely one of the spouses shall be shifted following the prescribed process). Once the power is utilized, the next request can be made solely after eight years.
- vi. All transfers effected by following the process where employees indicated a desire for stations shall be handled as request transfers for the aim of sanctioning TTA and other switch advantages.
- vii. Employees shall invariably be transferred from their existing location on promotion until no such posts exist at a different location.
- viii. All vacancies in Notified Agency areas shall be stuffed first before filling posts within the non-ITDA areas.
- ix. The employees (Local Cadres, Zonal Cadres) working in ITDA areas for more than two years could also be transferred to the place of their chosen topic to the success of conditions stipulated on this GO, with due desire to the inter-se seniority among the workers working in these areas:
x. For the purpose of posting in ITDA Areas the following shall be the criteria:
- The employees beneath 50 years of age.
- The employees who haven’t labored earlier in the ITDA areas to date are based mostly on the size of service in plain space downwards.
xi. Besides ITDA areas, areas that are inside and backward with numerous vacancies shall be given preference while filling up vacancies on transfers. HaDs and District Collectors shall ensure the identical.
Procedure for Transfers.
- a) The relaxation on transfers shall be effective from 8 June to 17 June 2022.
- b) All the transfers shall be effected by the competent authorities as per the present orders of delegation topic to the existing Government Orders and situations prescribed.
- c) The Head of the Department concerned is chargeable for the implementation of the switch orders in the most clear method possible without giving any scope for complaints/allegations. Any violation of those guidelines shall be viewed severely.
- The following departments, which have distinctive operational techniques could devise their very own switch pointers relevant to their Department’s subject to following the above pointers. They embody the revenue earning departments viz. i) Commercial Taxes; a) Prohibition & Excise; iii) Stamps & Registration; iv) Transport Department, and v) Agriculture Departments. They shall also full the method by 17 June 2022.
- The Departments, viz., Higher Education (College Education). Skill Development & Training and Health, Medical & Family Welfare besides APVVP are exempted from the purview of the above transfer relaxation the place permissions had been granted lately.
- Further, the transfers & postings made through orders to serve in the restructured District/Division offices during the current District Restructuring have additionally been exempted tom the switch rest.
- The standing directions on the transfers of office bearers of recognized Employees Associations as issued in Circular Memo, No 245SW/A1/2014-1, GA (SW) Depi, dated 16.09 2014 and also Cir Meme No. 17225/SW/A1/2014-1 of G.A (SW) Dept.27.09.2014 will apply.
AP Employees Transfers 2022 GO NO 116 ఉద్యోగుల బదిలీలు: Click Here