AP SSC Examinations 2022 Instructions to the Candidates.
Rc.No.101/B-1/2022 Dated: 13-04-2022
SUB: SSC Public Examinations, April/May -2022 – Instructions to all the candidates who’re showing for the SSC Public Examinations from 27-04-2022 in the state Instructions -Issued-Reg.
REF: 1. The timetable of SSC Public Examinations, April/May-2022
All the candidates who are showing for the SSC Public Examinations, April/May-2022 that are going to be held from 27-04-2022 to 09-05-2022 are hereby instructed to take note of the following.
- Please refer to the Examination Timetable (accessible on the official website www.bas.ap.gov.in) to know the day-wise topics (paper code wise) for which the examinations are held.
- The Examination Timings are from 09:30 AM to 12:45 PM on all the main 2 examination days. For detailed timings, please refer to the timetable.
- All the candidates are allowed to report to the examination centre at 08:30 AM. The candidates shall be permitted to enter the examination centre from 08:30 AM to 09:30 AM only.
- The Candidates shall not be allowed to enter the examination hall after 09:30 AM. The candidates can be permitted to take their seats within the examination hall from 08:30 AM to 09:30 AM solely.
- After acquiring the Hall Tickets, all the candidates are instructed to scrupulously confirm all their particulars akin to Name, DOB, Photo, Subject, etc. and call the college HM/ principal in the case of any discrepancy.
- Registered students must carry their Halltickets to the examination centre without fail. In case, as a result of any motive they fail to do so, they won’t be allowed to take the examination.
- Candidates entering the examination centre shall not carry mobile phones or another digital unit with them akin to Laptops, Tablets, Cameras, Earphones, speakers, smartwatches, Bluetooth units and so forth. Any candidate in possession of a Mobile Phone or other digital units shall not be permitted to look for the examination and needed motion shall be taken against him/her, as per rules.
- The candidates are instructed to utilize the 24-page reply booklet to the fullest extent as extra sheets usually are not provided. The Candidates are instructed to strictly adhere to the word limit of every query and shall not waste any pages in the reply booklet, as the marks can be awarded based on the standard of the solutions and never on the basis of the length of the answers.
- The Candidates shall not be permitted to leave the examination hall from 09:30 AM to 12:45 PM, besides within the case of emergencies.
- The candidates shall not be permitted to take the Question paper or answer bookdet out of the examination hall before 12:45 PM.
- Candidates who resort to any sort of malpractice during the examination shall not be permitted to write subsequent papers as per the orders in the G.O.Rt.No. 872, SE (Exams) Dept, Dated: 16-05-1992.
- “OMR Bar Coding” is extended for all papers – SSC, OSSC and Vocational SSC. Before the graduation of the examination, the candidate can be provided with an Answer booklet having 24 Pages and a printed Bar-Coded OMR Sheet having particulars of the Candidate and the day’s examination. The candidate shall confirm the particulars printed on the OMR sheet with his/her particulars akin to Name, Photo, Roll Number etc., and Staple it if it belongs to him/her to the answer book as indicated. In case of discrepancy, he/she shall carry it to the discover of the Invigilator and acquire the correct OMR Sheet. The candidates should start answering after the verification of the OMR sheet.
- Name of the Candidate, Roll Number or another particulars of the candidate must not be written on any page of the 24-Page Answer Booklet, Map or Graph Sheet. Only the serial number of the 24-Page Answer Booklet shall be written on the Graph Sheet and Map. No other particulars ought to be entered.
- All candidates should appear for the examinations on the centre allotted to him/her solely, the candidate won’t be permitted at any other examination centre.
- All the candidates shall wear a masks at all times from the moment he/ she starts from the home until he/she leaves the examination centre.
- All the candidates shall sanitize his/her arms before entering the examination centre and whereas leaving the centre.
- All the candidates shall preserve bodily distancing during thermal Scanning on the examination centre, if needed.
- Candidates shall not gather on the premises of the Examination Centre and shall preserve physical distancing always.
- The candidates could bring his/her own water bottle, pen, pencil and different stationery. Exchanging items inside the hall is strictly prohibited.
- The Candidates are instructed to not bring any meals items inside the Examination Centre.
- Candidates shall instantly report to the Invigilator/ Chief Superintendent of the Examination Centre in case he/she is affected by fever/cold/cough/weakness or any other COVID-19 Symptoms.
- Littering and leaving personal belongings on the premises of the examination centre is strictly prohibited.
- All the candidates are advised to not indulge in false and baseless rumours about leakage of query papers or faux/guess query papers etc. Necessary motion shall be taken against the candidates who’re discovered to be spreading false/baseless rumours, as per the rules.
- All the candidates are advised to often follow the official website of the Board of Secondary Education, A.P., viz. www.bae.ap.s.in for authentic updates and knowledge and will contact the office by writing to dir vexameyahoo.com for any information or clarification.
AP SSC Examinations 2022 Instructions to the Candidates: Click Here