AP DEECET 2022 Certificates Verification Dates /Schedule List of Documents & Instructions. AP DEECET List of Documents for Certificate Verification 2022 and Instructions. List of Documents to be Produced for APDEECET Certificates Verification, Instructions: Already the APDEECET notification for Admission into D.El.Ed course released and entrance takes a look at also accomplished lately. DEECET Convenor issued tips for Web Options. The First stage is the Online submission of desired schools process will begin and after Second part will be started as per schedule.
|Name of the counselling||AP DEECET Web Counselling Dates 2022|
|Title||Check the AP DEECET Counselling Dates 2022|
|Subject||CET officials released the AP DEECET Admission Counselling 2022 notification|
|Counselling Start||05 to 20-01-2022|
|For Admission Into||D.El.Ed / D.Ed. Courses offered|
In this First stage, First phase web options are given candidates will download their Provisional Admission Letter (Allotment of Seat) and they will attend certificate verification at the district level. Finally, DEECET officials will issue the Final Admission Letter to the Selected Candidates after verification of Certificates.
AP DEECET Counselling Schedule
- Submission of Web options by Candidates: 05 to 09-01-2022.
- Allotment of seats: 10 tp 12-2022.
- Issue of provisional letters of admission: 13-01-2022.
- Verification of Certificates of DIETS and Issue of Final Admission letter: 17 to 20-01-2022.
- 1st day of Instruction: 31-01-2022.
Steps to be followed in AP DEECET Counselling
- Preparation of Seat Matrix (Rank Assignment),
- Submission of net-based based options by candidates,
- Allotment of seats to candidates
- Issue of provisional letters of admission,
- Verification of certificates at DIETs and
- Issue of Final Admission letter:
- You should learn your PAL three or more times line by line.
- You Should attend the Certificates Verification with Required List Of Documents at your Allotted College of District’s Government DIET College, which is mentioned in your Provisional Admission Letter.
- The fee will even be essential to pay at the time of Verification. So, Candidates should pay the prescribed fee after verification.
- After you will obtain the Final Admission Letter and you can be a part of your allotted college
Full details are available in your PAL (Provisional Admission Letter). All the candidates are requested that comply with the instructions
So, you must be a part of your allotted faculty after the verification of certificates. Later you may as well take part in II Phase counselling as per the same means of I Phase. The next step is “Certificate Verification” For certificate verification you have to carry the following certificates.
- Pdf of ONLINE application of AP DEECET.
- Rank Card of AP DEECET (Rank card (Your title in the Merit List of Page) or If you did not find Merit List, You can get from Results on AP DEECET Website).
- SSC or its Equivalent Certificate for proof of Date of Birth (SSC Memo).
- Certificates of Qualifying examination (Intermediate or equal) as submitted in the ONLINE application(Inter marks memo)
- Transfer Certificate from the establishment where last studied.
- Study Certificate from Class 4 to 10. In the case of private research, a Residence Certificate is issued by the MRO.
- Integrated Community certificate issued by MRO for candidates claiming admission under quota For reservation of BC / SC / ST categories(Caste Certificate).
- PH Certificate issued by the District Medical Board in case of candidates claiming reservation under quota for PH class.
- Special Category certificates issued by the involved authority for candidates claiming admission under the quota of reservation for Special Categories(CAP, NCC, Sports,).
- Income certificates issued by Tahsildar after 01.01.2020 of parent/s of SC & ST candidates whose earnings is lower than Rs.2,00,000 every year from all sources and Rs.1,00,000 in respect of BC candidates claiming exemption of Tuition fee (Rs.2385.00 in case of Colleges below Government Management and Tuition payment Rs.11000.00 in case of Colleges below Private Management for One Year).
- DEECET Hall Ticket
- 2 cross port size photos
- Provisional Admission Letter
Next the actual take a look at is attending the counselling. Follow these tips while attending counselling.
1. Carry Your Certificates
2. Venue of Counselling
3. Time of counselling
4. Confirm the counselling time of your rank.
5. You have to stay very early before your counselling states as a result of you can get a concept of the locations of colleges.
6. Keep a concept to reach the venue of counselling.
7. Fee particulars
8. Photos (Passport size)
Important Instructions – Terms and Conditions
1. Candidate Must Produce the List of Documents: The issue of this Provisional admission letter relies on the particulars of candidate submitted by them of their ONLINE software and on the State Rank secured by her/him. Hence, if the candidate fails to provide any of the related documents (as listed in the Provisional admission letter) in support of the declaration for admission her / his admission stands cancelled.
2. Candidate Should attend the Certificate Verification: The candidate ought to without fail attend to the session for verification of certificates on the above-proven dates. Otherwise, this Provisional Admission letter stands cancelled and the vacancies that arise in such cases shall be thought of for candidates who follow them in the advantage list through the second part of the net-based mostly a collection of faculties for admission. Any request for consideration of admission after being absent for the session for verification of certificates during the prescribed time will not be entertained.
3. Candidates can apply for II Phase of Web-based Selection of Colleges: If any candidate who’s given admission during the first part of net-based based collection of colleges needs to shift to every other faculty-based mostly on the emptiness checklist after first part they will apply for a similar during the second phase of net-based based collection of colleges.
4. Candidates ought to pay the prescribed fee: Candidates ought to pay the prescribed payment at any of the E-Seva Centers for concern of Final Admission letter with which the candidate can proceed to the college into which she/he’s given admission. Fee once paid won’t be remitted back even if the candidate withdraws from admission
5. Disciplinary Action: Candidates shall preserve strict discipline during the session for the verification of certificates. Any candidate who obstructs the session or misbehaves or causes disturbance whatsoever shall be topic to disciplinary action as per rules.
AP DEECET Admission Process
|AP DEECET Counselling|
|First, 2nd Phase Web Counselling Date/ Schedule|
|How to fill Online Payment Form for Giving Web Options|
|How to give Web Options/ Web Based Selection of Colleges(User Guide)|
|Provisional Admission Letter, Seat Allotment List and FEE Details|
|Certificate Verification Dates/ Schedule|
|List of Documents for Certificate Verification and Instructions|
|FEE PAYMENT, FINAL ADMISSION LETTER / ACKNOWLEDGEMENT|
AP DEECET 2020 Important Links
Final Words: Not only pursuing the diploma keep in mind that your career builds on this. You have to gain information that which helps to understand the mentality, capability, studying ranges etc of a kid. Then you can plan your instructing process. To succeed further your laborious work, sincerity should begin from now on wards.