Telangana Open School TOSS Exam Fee Due Dates for Inter and 10th Classes
TOSS Inter and SSC Exams Fee Dates 2022 or TOSS Exam Charge Dates 2022 have been introduced by Telangana Open School Society on its official website, https://www.telanganaopenschool.org/. Candidates who can be showing for the open tenth and open inter public examinations can check details and pay the examination fee as per the due dates at your examine centers.
TOSS SSC Inter Exams Fee Dates 2022 are released for TS Open SSC, Inter Annual Exams and TOSS has also released the TS Distance SSC, Inter Exams schedule. As per the TOSS Director proceedings Rc.No.28, Dated:07-04-2022, the Telangana Open School Public Examinations of SSC & Intermediate (TOSS) are scheduled to conduct within the month of May and July.
The candidates of SSC & Intermediate (TOSS) who wish to appear for TOSS Examinations are requested to pay the Examination fee as per the due dates given here beneath. The candidates should pay the Examination fee through Online at TS Online or MEE SEVA centers solely. They can additionally pay the Examination charge by means of Debit Card / Credit Card and Internet Banking Companies in Telangana State. Payment through challan or DD won’t be accepted.
The public exams of TOSS can be conducted twice in yearly in October and April month. The schedule of examination charge cost details communicated to the Research centres infrequently.
Every year, Government of Telangana, Primary Education Department, Telangana Open School Society, Director would concern the TOSS Inter and SSC Exams Fee Schedule/ Dates for October and April Public Examinations. The Telangana Open School Public Examinations of SSC and Intermediate can be held in April and October.
|Identify of the exam fee||TOSS Exam Fee Dates 2022|
|Identify of the Board||Telangana Open School Society (TOSS)|
|Examination Name||TS Open tenth & Inter Examination|
|Class||Exam Charge Dates|
|Date of Examinations||May or June|
|Examination Fee Payment Dates||08-04-2022 to 18-04-2022|
|Exam Fee Schedule Launch Date||07-04-2022|
|Official Web site||www.telanganaopenschool.org|
|TS Open School Exam Fee Dates||Telangana Open School Exam Fee Dates|
TOSS Inter, SSC Exams Fee Dates 2022
TOSS Inter & SSC Exams Fee Dates
TOSS Examination Charge Cost Schedule 2022: The TOSS Exams are scheduled to conduct within the month of June. The candidates of TOSS SSC & Intermediate who want to seem for Open School Examinations are requested to pay the examination fee as per the due dates given hereunder. The candidates should pay the Examination charge through On-line mode solely. The candidates of Inter and SSC (TOSS) who wish to seem for examinations have been asked to pay the examination fee as per the prescribed schedule.
|TOSS Examination Fee||TOSS Exam Fee Dates|
|With out advantageous||08-04-2022 to 18-04-2022|
|With advantage of Rs.25/- Per Paper||19-04-2022 to 25-04-2022|
|With fine of Rs.50/- Per Paper||26-04-2022 to 30-04-2022|
|Submission of NRs by the AI Coordinator to DEO||02-05-2022|
|Submission of NRs by the DCs within the Head Office||05-05-2022|
TOSS Examination Fee Dates 2022
TOSS – SSC and Intermediate (TOSS) Public Examinations 2022 – Cost of examination fee Due dates, communication of Schedule for submission of Fee Paid Record. All of the District Educational Officers are aware that the due date for cost of examination fee for SSC & Intermediate (TOSS) Public Examination 2022, for the advantage of the candidates who haven’t paid the examination fee in time they will avail the ‘Tatkal Scheme’ which is in vogue for the SSC & Intermediate (TOSS) Public Examinations.
The candidates can appear for SSC & Intermediate (TOSS) Public Examinations 2022 beneath ‘Tatkal Scheme’ by paying Tatkal charge of Rs.500 /- for SSC and Rs.1000 /- for Intermediate along with the normal examination charge as detailed hereunder, topic to the following conditions.
- Exam fee for idea subjects: Rs.150/- per paper
- Examination charge for sensible subject: Rs.100/- per paper
- TOC charge: Rs.150/- per paper
- Improvement of efficiency: Rs.250/- per paper (This chance will be availed solely as soon as during the course period of 5 years)
- Exam fee for idea topics: Rs.100/- per paper
- Examination fee for sensible topic: Rs.50/- per paper
- TOC charge: Rs.100/- per paper
- Improvement of efficiency: Rs.100/- per paper (This opportunity will be availed solely as soon as during the course period of 5 years)
Payment of Examination Fee: The candidates should pay the examination payment through on-line at Mee-Seva/AP On-line centres solely. Cost through challan or DD won’t be accepted. Based on the TOSS Director, the Intermediate & SSC Public Examinations (Idea) are scheduled in October and Intermediate sensible examinations are scheduled in April. The schedule has been sent to the Principals/Head Grasp. Please show it prominently within the notice board of the college/Jr. School. Flow into the Time Desk throughout PCP Classes.
If any of the examination charge remittance date is said as vacation, the rapid next working day is to be reckoned as the remittance date. The candidates should pay the examination charge by means of online at Mee-Seva/TS on-line/ AP Online centres solely. Cost through challan or DD won’t be accepted.
Instructions by TOSS:
a) Intermediate TOSS Public Examinations: The candidates who’ve enrolled during the academic year 2020-2021 and never appeared for the examination. The candidates enrolled in the course of the earlier years and appeared for the exams but failed. The candidates enrolled in the course of the earlier years however not appeared exams to this point.
b) SSC TOSS Public Examinations: The candidates who’ve enrolled during the academic yr 2020-2021 and not appeared for the examination. The candidates enrolled in the course of the earlier years and appeared for the exams however failed. The candidates enrolled in the course of the earlier years however not appeared exams thus far.
- The candidates should have gotten already admitted during the academic yr 2021-2022.
- Failed candidates already appeared for examinations.
- The bio-data of the candidate ought to have mirrored within the “Mee Seva” Facilities beneath the involved AI Code.
- Will need to have put in the minimal required PCP attendance
- Other than the above candidates, NO FRESH CANDIDATES ARE ALLOWED UNDER TATAKAL SCHEME. The examination charge paid by the not eligible candidates if any shall not be refunded nor allowed to the examinations.
- Vital motion can be initiated against the AI-Coordinators who sponsor such ineligible candidates under this scheme apart from recognizing the Accredited Establishment.
List of Documents to be produced on the time of Fee payment:
All of the AI coordinators are requested to submit the next enclosures in respect of the candidates who paid the examination charge under Tatkal scheme.
- Charge paid List (Biodata)
- SSC Xerox copies for Inter.
- QPP assertion. (proforma already communicated)
- If PH candidate, application of the PH candidate duly recommended by the DEO(proforma already communicated), Xerox copy of Medical certificates. Record of PH candidates (proforma already communicated)
- If TOC, original Inter second yr failed marks memo to be enclosed.
- If TOC, Original SSC Failed Marks memo to be enclosed.
All the above paperwork ought to be neatly tagged be saved in separate covers superscribed ‘Tatkal candidates for SSC (TOSS)/ Tatkal candidates for Intermediate (TOSS) Public Examinations, October, shall be handed over to the District Educational Officer on the stipulated date.
The District Educational Officers are requested to concern obligatory instructions accordingly to all the AI Coordinators of their district. Additionally, concern obligatory directions to the ERSTWHILE 10 DISTRICTS COORDINATORS TOSS to submit the Tatkal Charge paid Record on the stipulated date in the Head workplace TOSS with none deviation.