AP Govt released teachers transfers orders. As per new norms Teachers Transfers 2020 Rationalisation for primary, UP and HS given below. As per new rationalization rules, model primary school staff pattern will be changed.
GUIDELINES FOR REAPPORTIONMENT OF TEACHERS (A) PRIMARY SCHOOLS –
TABLE – I Primary School (I to V Classes) – Staff Pattern. Apportion of Teachers to Primary Schools shall be on the basis of RTE norms indicated in Table-1.
|Enrollment range (I to V Classes)||Head Master||No. of SGTs||Total|
|151 – 200||1||5||6|
|121 – 150||–||5||5|
|Up to 60||–||2||2|
1. After 200 student enrolment, for every 40 additional students, one additional SGT will be provided.
2. On completion of the entire Re-apportion exercise, if any working SGTs are found surplus (rendered without work due to above norms given) in the district, such teacher shall be allotted to needy schools on work adjustment as per norms given above. In previous reapportionment, if any posts kept under DEO Pool, the same should be included in the cadre strength as per the reapportionment guidelines.
3. The LFL HM posts shall be provided to the Primary Schools having student enrolment of 151 and above. Where LFL. H.Ms are working in the schools having 150 and below the strength and not covered under compulsory transfer, such LFL HM post may be adjusted against the justified SGT post in that school. Such LFL H.M. may be considered on par with SGT in that school.
4. After arriving reapportionment as per the guidelines, if any sanctioned vacant posts are available, they may be treated as unfilled vacancies in the cadre strength of the school. The unfilled vacancies shall be allotted on the basis of enrolment in descending order.
(B) UPPER PRIMARY SCHOOLS TABLE – II-A Upper Primary Schools – Staff pattern (For classes VI & VII):
|Sl.No.||Range VI to VII Classes||SA|
|10||Up to 100||0||0||1||1||1||4|
TABLE II-B Upper Primary Schools – Staff pattern (For class VI to VIII)
|Sl.No.||Range VI to VII Classes||SA|
|10||Up to 100||||0||0||1||1||1||4|
Minimum staff to be provided for Upper Primary sections up to 100 enrolment in classes VI – VII shall be 4 subject teachers.
2. Minimum staff to be provided for Upper Primary sections up to 140 enrolment in classes VI – VIII shall be 6 subject teachers.
3. In Upper Primary Schools with enrolment slabs crossing over and above 386-420 student enrolment, one additional school assistant post for every 35 additional enrolment of Students may provided in the order of SA(Maths), SA(English), SA(First Language), SA(SS), SA(BS) and SA(PS).
4. Recommended Staff Pattern for Upper Primary Schools shall be on the basis of norms indicated in Table II-A & B.
5. In case required SA posts are not provided to U.P. Schools as per Table II A & B due to non availability of surplus sanctioned posts, surplus SGT post may be allotted to ensure comprehensive instructions in the school. Against those deployed SGT posts, SGTs having academic and training qualification in Science, Mathematics and English shall be preferred.
6. Similarly, in case required School Assistants posts are not provided to High Schools as per table III-A due to non availability of surplus sanctioned posts, School Assistants posts from UP schools may be shifted to High Schools. While shifting such posts, posts from lower enrolment i.e. (i) below 20 in the case of UP schools having 6th and 7th classes(ii) below 30 in the case of UP schools having 6th to 8th classes schools may be considered in the first instance.
7. The Language Pandits in DEO pool due to upgradation shall be adjusted against vacant SGT post in needy UP Schools(up to VIII) in descending order of enrolment.
8. The staff pattern for Primary Sections in Upper Primary Schools shall be as per Table – I.
HIGH SCHOOLS TABLE III-A HS (Telugu/English) – Staff pattern:
VI to X classes (designed keeping in view posts required as per RTE 2009 and RMSA norms and available posts in the state.
Note:- C/D/M : Craft, Drawing, Music Teacher:-
- 1. The staffing pattern for High School shall be as indicated in Table III-A above, including Success Schools.
- 2. Minimum staff to be provided to High Schools up to 200 enrolment will be 9 subject teachers.
- 3. A High School with enrolment slab crossing over and above 1201 student enrolment 1 additional School Assistant post for every 40 additional enrolment of Students may be provided in the order of SA( Maths), SA(English), SA(First Language), SA(SS), SA(BS) and SA(PS).
- 4. If the enrolment in English Medium in Success Schools is >50 to 200, 4 Teachers (i.e. 1 S.A. (Maths), 1 S.A (P.S), 1 S.A (B.S) and 1 S.A. (SS)) shall be provided, in addition to the staffing pattern defined in Table IIIA.
- 5. If the enrolment in English Medium is >=201 the staff will be additionally provided as a separate Unit as per the Table – IIIA, except Head Master Post and School Assistant (PE) / Physical Education Teacher Post.
Minor medium, enrolment of a Parallel Medium HS – Staff pattern (Urdu/Hindi/Kannada/Marathi/Oriya/Tamil etc.):