RGUKT BASAR Admissions 2021 https://www.rgukt.ac.in/. Admissions into 6-Year Integrated B. Tech Program-2021 in Basar Adilabad Dist. Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies (RGUKT) releases on 31.07.2021 at Conference Hall, RGUKT Basar notification.
RGUKT Basar admissions to 85% of the full accessible seats shall be reserved for the Local Candidates (Telangana State) and the remaining 15% of the seats shall be Unreserved (these seats will likely be full of each the scholars of Telangana and Andhra Pradesh based mostly on benefit) as specified within the Presidential Order 371 Article D in consonance to Section 95 of the A.P. Reorganization Act, 2014.
Supernumerary seats to the extent of 5% can be found below the Global Category for the scholars belonging to States apart from Telangana, Andhra Pradesh and together with the Children of Indians (all of the States) working in Gulf Countries. The tuition price is Rs.1,37,000/- each year. 2% supernumerary seats can be found for International/NRI college students.
About RGUKT BASAR Admissions
|Located||Basar, Telangana State|
|No. Of Seats Available||85% local, 15% Unreserved|
|Online Application Website||https://www.admissions.rgukt.ac.in/adm/ug|
The tuition price is Rs 3,01,000/- each year Note: Unfilled seats of Global Category (supernumerary) will likely be allotted to the native TS candidates (just for the TS) based mostly on benefit in TSPOLYCET 2021 by paying Rs.1,37,000/ each year.
Eligibility for Admission:
- Candidates ought to have handed SSC (tenth class) or some other equal examination acknowledged by the Governments of Telangana State & AP State and performed in 2021 in first try. Telangana and Andhra Pradesh condidates ought to have appeared TS POLYCET 2021 for all class of seats besides to Global class candidates. Candidates mustn’t have accomplished 18 years of age as on 31.12.2021, whereas candidate belonging to SC and ST classes the higher age restrict is 21 years. International college students shall be of Indian Nationality / Persons of Indian Origin (PIO)/ Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) Card Holders.
|Basar IIIT Fee Particulars||Amount in Rs|
|TS POLYCET Applied candidate||No fee|
|For the Global Category: Candidates belonging to other States and the Children of Indians (all the States) working in Gulf Countries (Refer 12.a)||Rs 1000/-|
|For the Unfilled Global Category: Candidates interested in Unfilled seats of Global Category (Refer 12.a)||Rs 1000/-|
|For the Unfilled Global Category: Candidates interested in Unfilled seats of Global Category (Refer 12.a)||$25.00|
RGUKT Basar IIIT Selection Method:
1. Admissions will be based on merit in the TS POLYCET-2021 marks obtained in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry by following the statutory reservations of the State. A deprivation score shall be added to the TS POLYCET-2021 Marks of those applicants who studied in non-residential Government Schools including the Zilla Parishad and Municipal Schools, with an objective of providing weightage to the socio economically challenged students in the admission process.
2. In case of a tie in marks, it will be resolved by adopting the following options in that sequence:
- Higher marks in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry.
- Older candidate as per the Date of Birth,
- e. Lowest random number obtained from the 10th /SSC hall ticket number.
3. If the tie is resolved with any of the check in the chronological order mentioned above, the next option(s) will not be checked.
Helpline Numbers & e-mail address:
Mobile: 6304893876(Between 9.30 AM and 5.30 PM, all working days) E-mail: address [email protected] Proposed Admission Schedule of RGUKT-Basar for the 6-Year Integrated B. Tech Program A.Y. 2021-22 is as follows:
|Notification issued||1st August|
|RGUKT Basar Online Application||02nd August|
|Last date for receiving an online application||12th August|
|Last date for receiving hard copy from PH/CAP/NCC/Sports applicants||14-August|
|Selection List – Phase-I||18th Aug|
RGUKT Frequently Asked Questions?
Is any weightage for govt school student’s seats allotment in RGUKT seats?
What groups are there in rgukt?
6 – Year Integrated B.Tech Programme
Can AP students enrolled their name in Telangana Basar in rgukt?
Yes. You are eligible for 15 percent Seats Only.
How many phases for rgukt?
only 2. If seats are left then go to 3rd phase only.